It’s that time of year again: the Program is seeking your updates to the Alumni Bibliography—which currently lists 800+ alum publications! In addition to being a point of pride and a source for your reading pleasure, the MFA Program uses the list for accreditation purposes and for recruitment. You can always view the alumni list here: http://www.wwcmfa.org/alumni/alumni-bibliography/
Please help us keep this list as complete as possible by uploading your new publication information through a form on the site:
The form will ask for your:
- first name, last name,
- the year in which you graduated,
- the genre in which you graduated, fiction or poetry,
- whether you graduated from Warren Wilson or Goddard,
- the title of your book,
- the name of your publisher,
- year of publication, and
- specify novel, short fiction, novella, book of poems, chapbook, anthology (of which you were editor), translated poetry, translated fiction, or “other” (explain).
Please also share any additional information regarding awards the publication received.
Thanking you in advance,